I have so many responses to this shirt, I’m just going to list them:
1. If it weren’t, it wouldn’t be called “fur,” it’d be called “a pet.”
2. Really, you paid $28 for this shirt?
3. No, seriously. Couldn’t you have saved a mink for $28?
4. Has anybody ever been swayed by a t-shirt? Is there someone out there who has kicked the heroin habit after seeing a “Hugs Not Drugs” t-shirt?
5. What’s the thought process when you’re getting dressed in the morning? “Hm, I have to run errands today … do I wear my tunic and skinny jeans, or do I start a social movement?”
6. The best they could do for the design was something you can make a Neighborhoodies?
7. I want a shirt that says “Meat is Delicious,” just to be contrary.