Big Girl in a Little Hat 6

Hee. Comically tiny chapeaus.

I mean, it’s just such a tiny hat! On an otherwise normally-sized head! When would you wear this? On what occasion would you say to yourself, “I think today’s the perfect day for my miniature top hat.” Do you worry about it blowing away in the breeze? When you’re not wearing it, does it sit on top of a doll’s head? I have so many questions about this ridiculously small hat! Is it formal wear? Is it casual? Do you wear this to church, or is it too small for such purposes? Who thought to themselves, “What the world needs now, more than ever, is a tiny top hat affixed to a hair pin?”

And, most importantly, who buys it?

ModCloth The Blaine Hair Clip – $34.99

6 thoughts on “Big Girl in a Little Hat

1. Reply quoquo Apr 22, 2010 5:00 pm

I think this would be super darling as part of a well thought out costume or themed outfit.

2. Reply Pixie Jan 21, 2011 10:36 am

My blog would probably drive you crazy, then. I just don’t understand how some of them get so expensive.

3. Reply Amanda Jan 24, 2011 1:51 am

Having now checked it out, I kind of love your blog. Granted, it hasn’t changed my stance on tiny hats, but that Steven Tyler pic is pretty spectacular.

4. Reply Chanel iPhone 6 Plus Wallet Cases Apr 3, 2015 2:50 am

When you’re finished with your Slate story, it’s saved to Adobe’s servers and can be shared from there. If you send a Web link to friends, family or colleagues, they don’t have to be using the Slate app in order to view whatever you’re sending them.

5. Reply Cheap Chanel Bag Dec 11, 2015 1:57 am

Handbag restoration specialists, The Handbag Spa, has signed a major new contract with designer brand Daniel Footwear to offer it’s full suite of services to label loving customers.
    Cheap Chanel Bag recently posted..Chanel Bags Can Never Have Permanent Maintenance of Chanel StoresMy Profile

6. Reply Fake NMD Oct 10, 2017 12:07 am

Most top-selling sneakers are typically Ken Doll–smooth—think of the never-offended-nobody Nike Roshe Run or the Adidas Superstar. Or think of the Nike Tanjun, beloved by moms everywher