The One With the Flow Chart 8

See, this is why I try to avoid the Topshop website.

Because they sell things like this. This is a fishnet skirt. That they are selling. To people. For money.

Many times, I will ask the public at large, “Who would wear this?” or “Why would you wear this?

This is not one of those times.

No, in case you’re wondering whether or not you should wear this skirt, I’ve made a helpful flow chart. Click to enlarge.

There. Problem solved.

Topshop Fishnet Skirt – $44

8 thoughts on “The One With the Flow Chart

1. Reply Kate Mar 29, 2010 1:32 pm

i love the flow chart:)

2. Reply Anonymous Mar 29, 2010 1:43 pm

YOU HAVE DISCOVERED MY SECRET!

I AM LADY GAGA!

3. Reply Amanda Mar 29, 2010 2:23 pm

@Kate: Thanks!

@Anonymous: I knew it!

4. Reply Izalika Mar 30, 2010 9:48 am

Note that they didn't show this ridiculousness on an actual model…how much more proof do we need that PEOPLE ARE NOT MEANT TO WEAR THIS SKIRT?!?!

The shot of the BACK of this skirt could also be helpful in reaching that particular conclusion…man, oh man, how I wish you'd posted the back…

5. Reply Amanda Mar 30, 2010 2:58 pm

@Izalika – The back's pretty much the same, except it just shows the mannequin's molded butt. If the front doesn't convince someone it's a bad idea, the back won't either.

6. Reply Kyra Apr 21, 2010 3:05 pm

You know, I think it could be made less awful by wearing a black miniskirt underneath. You know, maybe as a 9o’s come-back clubbing look. Really though, it’s just pretty pathetic.

7. Reply Francis Dec 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Oh god no. Surely this is a sign of the apocalypse? If I showed up somewhere and a friend was wearing this I would never talk to that person again. Even IF that person was a stripper/hooker.

8. Reply Best iPhone 6S Waterproof Case Oct 14, 2015 1:31 am

S6 Edge Plus offers two variants with 32GB and 64GB space, while the iPhone 6s Plus gives three options of 16, 64 and 128GB storage space, with no external microSD card slots in either phone.