Torn Up 11

Alright, it’s time to play a little game I like to call, “Guess the overpriced moth-ridden t-shirt.”

If you said “Both are overpriced, since neither are $3 Hanes shirts that my dad refuses to throw out because they’re still wearable,” then you’re right.

Forever 21 Slashed Knit Top – $11.80
Balmain Army T-Shirt – $1,625

11 thoughts on “Torn Up

1. Reply Izalika Apr 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Ahahahahaha, ok $1625 is not a real price. At ALL, as far as I’m concerned. I insist you take it back. Right NOW.

2. Reply Amanda Apr 23, 2010 7:42 pm

I’m sorry, but some realities must be faced. Like the fact that a $1625 t-shirt exists. Or rather, the shredded remains of a $1625 shirt.

3. Reply Kristyn Apr 26, 2010 12:48 pm

That green shirt looks surprised and horrified. Even the shirt can’t believe it costs that much.

(Click my name if you don’t see the face.)

4. Reply Izalika Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm

lmao Kristyn, you rule!

5. Reply Ava Apr 26, 2010 6:03 pm

The green one has nip-holes! NIP-HOLES. And if you’re short like me, it also has an easy access hole (as if there couldn’t be any easier access already).

6. Reply Nicole Apr 26, 2010 9:00 pm

This makes me actually angry. You can buy the used car equivilant of this shirt for the same price.

7. Reply Amanda Apr 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Kristyn – that’s hilarious. Nice catch!

8. Reply Element iPhone 6 Cases Apr 3, 2015 3:05 am

I have read various reports, and even watched a video, concerning the ability to attach a larger-capacity portable hard drive to the MobileLite—Kingston says you can use up to 2TB—but I didn’t have any luck in my testing.

9. Reply Cheap Chanel Handbag Dec 11, 2015 2:41 am

Daniel Footwear was established in 1993 and houses an extensive range of designer shoes, bags and accessories as well as its own brand, Daniel, which is renowned for its high quality and fashion forward designs.
    Cheap Chanel Handbag recently posted..Chanel Bags Can Never Have Permanent Maintenance of Chanel StoresMy Profile

10. Reply Yeezy Boost 750 Apr 12, 2016 11:25 pm

Safety shoes are an overlooked item in most kitchens, with attention typically going to high-end utensils and appliances.