Costume Ideas #20: Sgt. Humphrey 8

Because they can’t help themselves, Forever 21 created a line a year ago called Forever 21 Twist. I’m guessing they started it after reviewing their Twelve By Twelve inventory and deciding, “Well, we’ve got the “insane” part down, but it just doesn’t feel like it’s a cohesive crazy.” To make up for this lack of focused crazy, they created the Twist line, a themed collection that changes every few months.

This month’s theme is meant to honor our military. I think. Anyway, it’s “Army Brats,” and as soon as I saw this dress, I couldn’t agree more. In fact, it made me think of one brat in particular.

This dress is totally what Jenny Humphrey would wear if she designed herself a “Sexy Soldier” Halloween costume.

Raccoon eyes, vamp lipstick, and matted weave sold separately.

Forever 21 Twist Military Woven Dress – $29.80

8 thoughts on “Costume Ideas #20: Sgt. Humphrey

1. Reply Kyra Jun 23, 2010 3:43 pm

You know, if it weren’t for all the black lines, and zippered pockets (whoever thought of zippered pockets anyway? Because they never work.) I might actually have kind of liked this dress.

2. Reply Amanda Jun 23, 2010 6:10 pm

No, I agree – I like belted dresses, and the neckline’s good. But then they went and 21-d it up.

3. Reply Kyra Jun 23, 2010 6:20 pm

When will 21 learn to stop doing that? They’d have such cute clothes if they just started editing themselves!

4. Reply Kyra Jun 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Oh, and who wants bisecting lines across their boobs?

5. Reply LV Case for iPhone 6 + Jun 29, 2015 7:32 am

For instance, you can properly uninstall carrier-installed apps. More importantly, however, you can use important root-only apps from the Play Store like Root Explorer.

6. Reply Best iPhone 6 + Case Nov 4, 2015 5:41 am

The 3D Touch technology also provides additional features when used within an app. Apple refers to these as ‘peek’ and ‘pop’. If you press gently on the header of an email in your inbox you can quickly get a ‘peek’ preview of that email’s content.

7. Reply Yeezy Boost 750 Apr 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Now I’m sure Adidas is hoping Harden and the Rockets make the playoffs to show these new shoes off.

8. Reply Fake Yeezy Boost 350 May 29, 2016 11:11 pm

After having some fun with sneakerheads earlier this month, adidas Originals’ Twitter account took a much more direct approach today, responding to a tweet about upcoming Yeezy Boosts by saying that one would be dropping in the next few weeks.
    Fake Yeezy Boost 350 recently posted..The Girls Monopolize Adidas Pure Boost X with New Color MatchingMy Profile