Panic Attack 13

Speaking of 90s …

I was surfing the Urban Outfitters website, and OH MY GOD THEY STILL MAKE MANIC PANIC.

… and I just realized that like, half the people who read this are in high school and therefore probably do not understand the significance of Manic Panic. And now I feel old. Where are my prunes and Clarissa Explains It All dvds?

Since I’m back in college and don’t need to be taken seriously, I’ve wanted to put pink highlights in my hair. Of course, the rational side still recognizes that it would involve bleaching and damaging my hair, since it’s so dark. Plus, my hair grows really fast, so it would only look good for a few weeks before it started to grow out and fade.

But this discovery is the little cartoon devil sitting on my shoulder.

Manic Panic Hair Dyes – Select colors at Urban Outfitters – $10

Manic Panic Hair Dyes – All colors at manicpanic.com – $12

13 thoughts on “Panic Attack

1. Reply Kristyn Jun 11, 2010 1:04 am

I heard that Atomic Pink actually takes forever to wash out. That might not be Manic Panic, though…

2. Reply Mary Jun 12, 2010 7:17 pm

GO FOR IT!!!

3. Reply Leanna Jun 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Manic Panic, although a classic brand, actually sucks! I use Special Effects, and on bleached hair, looks fan-freakin-tastic! Plus I’m back in school (grad school) and decided it was time to go for it before I have to get a real job and look normal….

And none of it will totally wash out…you’ll eventually have to get your hair redyed back to your original color.

4. Reply LV Cases for iPhone 6 Apr 3, 2015 3:09 am

The ability to back up photos automatically, stream movies from the drive, view documents, and listen to music is there, but so is another feature I greatly appreciate.

5. Reply Chanel Bags 2015 Dec 11, 2015 2:58 am

Namely the trendy $2,400 flower-bedecked Dionysus shoulder bags stitched from the signature GG Supreme canvas print — now use polyurethane in their design rather than PVC.
    Chanel Bags 2015 recently posted..Chanel Bags Can Never Have Permanent Maintenance of Chanel StoresMy Profile

6. Reply Fake Airs Oct 10, 2017 12:41 am

The SNL clip also features a fictional reality TV show about Kendall Jenner (played by Gal Godot) getting lost in her house.

7. Reply tri膷ko game over bear vel. xl Mar 1, 2020 9:38 pm

d谩msk茅 lodi膷ky sand谩ly s platformou otev艡en谩 拧pi膷ka jehlov媒 v rusku neexplodovala st艡ela p谩nsk茅 boty osiris protocol black skate sv铆tilna taktick谩 policejn铆 barracuda 5 d谩msk谩 mikina pepe jeans fiona deep prodej obuvi na e shopu d谩msk谩 obuv polokoza膷ky zimn铆 someday jumpsuit mit in grau schwarz online b铆l谩 luxusn铆 ko啪en谩 sedac铆 souprava adidas real madrid mikina s kapuc艌ou 2016 17
    tri膷ko game over bear vel. xl http://www.developing-movie.com/nam谩han媒ch/tri%c4%8dko-game-over-bear-vel.-xl