I’ve been meaning to do a links post for a while. I don’t feel like writing about clothes today, so what better time to point you toward some of the stuff I’ve been reading while shirking responsibility?
- Boheme Noir – 10 Ways to Wear Tartan and Plaid: This only fuels my love affair with plaid.
- Fashionable People, Questionable Things - Lesley-Anne and Ally’s Christmas Wish Lists – What two of my favorite bloggers asked Santa for this year. My favorite is a trip to Cabo with Kristin Cavallari.
- Found Magazine - A note about a spider: Okay, not fashion-related but I found this while Stumbling today, and it sounds an awful lot like a note I’d leave for my boyfriend.
- I’m The It Girl – Colour Trends S/S 2011: From Runway to H&M: Spring’s color will be honeysuckle. Brace yourself.
- Melina Bee - My Favorite Sassy Editorial Of All Time: Because how can you not love a good Sassy editorial?
- Momomod – The Modest Style of Catherine Middleton: The impeccable style of the woman who gets to live out every 9 year old girl’s dream of becoming a princess.
- Seablanket - New Year Party Girl Makeup: A great how-to guide for light, sparkly New Years Eve makeup. I may have rushed out and bought several of the items featured. I’m obsessed with the blush.
- The Clothes Horse - Winter Dream or Winter Scream: I have been staring at this outfit for hours. I want to wear that dress every day.
- Watch This Place - There Is No Such Thing As a Rebel. Discuss: If for no other reason than the caption for the accompanying photo reads, “I’m so hardcore I forgot to wear trousers. BOO-YAH.”
- What to Wear, Where - New Years Eve: The perfect dresses to accompany the sparkly, shiny shoes I posted on Friday.
And if these links aren’t enough to keep you entertained, here’s a music video with kittens.