Public Service Announcement #10: Temporary Insanity 10

I think this is one of those times where the universe has come full circle, Ouroboros-style. Ed Hardy, a company that based its designs off of famed tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy, is now producing temporary tattoos.

You know, it seems kind of fitting that Ed Hardy would be the reason the universe choked on its own phallic symbol.

The pack comes with 30 temporary tattoos – great news for the Ed Hardy lover who just can’t decide which of their favorite graphics should be immortalized on their well-tanned flanks.

But the best part is, these aren’t just for adults. If you have to throw a birthday party for a five year old and are worried that the party favors lack a certain … j’ne sais quoi … well, you’re in luck.

Nothing screams “I am totally an adult worthy of watching your children!” quite like a skull with a lightning bolt tongue.

The best part is that, finally, the age-old question has been answered: what would an Ed Hardy/Lisa Frank collaboration look like?

10 thoughts on “Public Service Announcement #10: Temporary Insanity

1. Reply Ella Feb 8, 2011 10:18 pm

LISA FRANK DIDN’T!!!

2. Reply Tarren Feb 9, 2011 10:34 am

hahaha lisa frank is so old school. it used to be the bee’s knees!

• Reply Amanda Feb 10, 2011 8:39 pm

I know! I tried to explain Lisa Frank to my boyfriend, and he only responded with, “I hope I only have boys.”

3. Reply Francis Feb 9, 2011 1:01 pm

I think I’ve officially lost faith in humanity now…

4. Reply ford104.beeplog.com Jul 21, 2014 5:32 pm

My cousin encouraged I would in this way site. Your dog once were totally proper. This distribute essentially manufactured our morning. You are unable to consider how a lot occasion I had spent because of this info! Thank you!

5. Reply LV iPhone 6 Wallet Case Jun 29, 2015 7:19 am

I do not have this experience on the S6. Audio is loud and clear, but a far cry from the superior stereo audio of the Nexus 6 and HTC One M9. Music fans will want to utilize headphones — earbuds are included

6. Reply Best Waterproof iPhone 6S Case Nov 4, 2015 6:16 am

Google announced that the roll out of the final version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow will begin soon. As the norm is with new Android updates, the Nexus devices were the first to get the the update

7. Reply Self Balance Scooter Apr 12, 2016 3:01 am

In December of 2015, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) issued a warning about hoverboards following reports of potential fire hazards surrounding the devices