5 Things I Want From Forever 21 10

The weather started warming up yesterday, and today was beautiful. Of course, I spent most of it sitting inside, working on my Procrastination Project of the Day: creating custom avatars, to entice the silent majority of my readership to start posting comments.

Since I spent most of today indoors working, I want to get out before the sun goes down completely. I totally rushed through this post and, quite frankly, it bothers me to no end – there’s no visual cohesion and there’s an odd number of items posted. But for once, I’m going to ignore my insane perfectionist instincts and just post it as-is.

So, here are five things that the warm weather makes me want to buy at Forever 21.

Left: Forever 21 Belted Jersey Knit Dress – $19.80
Center: Forever 21 Under the Sea Necklace – $7.80
Right: Forever 21 Flowery Dress with Belt – $19.80

Left: Forever 21 Leatherette Peep Toe Stilettos – $27.80
Right: Forever 21 Racerback Sublimation Top – $14.80

10 thoughts on “5 Things I Want From Forever 21

1. Reply Annabelle Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm

I have no comment, really, but I wanted to try out the new avatar thing. Your procrastination project has made my life. This is amazing.

• Reply Amanda Apr 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Good choice for the first comment to use the new avatars. I kind of wanted to do only ferrets, but thought I should diversify just in case.

2. Reply Ella Apr 15, 2011 8:36 pm

No I’m not just leaving a comment for the avatar. I genuinely uh like that tank.

3. Reply Scott Apr 16, 2011 2:18 am

I haz a comment! Yea!! I be having a comment!!

4. Reply O Charlie Daniels Apr 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Why did you only post five random items? It’s just a random grouping. At least post a 6th item so that it kind of looks balanced in the post.

5. Reply O Charlie Daniels Apr 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Oh god… Now it bothers me that my comment image doesn’t retain the same proportions when it’s posted. I have to leave and go clean.

6. Reply Best iPhone 6S Case Nov 4, 2015 7:07 am

With the competition rising in the low-cost smartphone segment, Samsung has taken the fight to the rivals with the launch of Galaxy On5 and On7 smartphones.

7. Reply Yeezy Boost Apr 13, 2016 12:11 am

The pioneer of the current fat-sole boom is a hot item right now. Ultra-marathoners swear by them, and lots of people are wearing them on the roads.