Like That Book By Nabokov 8

Fact: I adore GapKids. I can’t wait for the children of America to get fat enough that GapKids starts making clothes in my size. Plain and simple, my devotion to GapKids is of equal intensity as my disdain for The Gap.

However, every company is capable of a misstep here or there, such as selling “I’m too pretty to do homework” t-shirts or creating thongs for 8-year-olds.

Or, say, making red, heart-shaped sunglasses for young girls.

Y’know, run of the mill mistakes that just slip through the cracks.

Lollipop and Sting song sold separately.

GapKids Heart Sunglasses – $9.95

8 thoughts on “Like That Book By Nabokov

1. Reply Sonja Dec 20, 2011 1:02 pm

The sunglasses don’t seem so bad compared to the thongs…

• Reply Amanda Dec 20, 2011 6:30 pm

They’re definitely not *as* bad, but there’s still something delightfully not quite right about heart-shaped sunglasses for little girls.

2. Reply Claire Dec 27, 2011 2:19 pm

I have a pair of similar glasses and am 30, I guess some of us will never grow up!
    Claire recently posted..You have more choice and more options when you watch TV on your PCMy Profile

• Reply Amanda Dec 29, 2011 6:58 pm

I find them way more appropriate for adults, weirdly enough. They’re probably cute, in an awesome hipster way.

3. Reply LV iPhone 6 Wallet Cases Jun 13, 2015 7:34 am

There are openings on the bottom for the headphone jack, Lightning port, and speaker. An opening on the left side provides access to the ringer switch with openings on the back for the camera and flash.

4. Reply Chanel iPhone 6 Wallet Case Nov 4, 2015 5:07 am

At first glance, the 4.7-inch iPhone 6s reviewed here might look virtually identical to last year’s model — as does its big brother, the 5.5-inch iPhone 6s Plus. However, the new features go far beyond a simple speed-bump and should further consolidate Apple’s dominance of the high-end smartphone market.

5. Reply Best Hoverboard Apr 12, 2016 3:16 am

Airwheel Z5 looks like the traditional electricity-assisted scooter. The weight of Airwheel Z5 is merely 14.5 kg. What’s more Airwheel Z5 is rather portable