Birthday ShopBop & Louboutins 4

Today is my birthday, and I'm trying to head into my 26th year with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. Yes, the likelihood of my sunshine-and-daisies positive attitude lasting longer than a day is slim - and if one more person forgets to card me, I might cut a bitch ...

Friday Feets: Mini Bags 9

Friday Feets: Mini Bags
Trends fascinate me. One month, seemingly out of nowhere, every fashion magazine is singing the praises of wide legged pants or high heeled oxfords. The only way I can explain it is that the night before fashion magazines all go to press, the Anna Wintour Fairy visits the dreams of each magazine editor and whispers ...

Friday Feets: Palette Cleansers 6

Friday Feets: Palette Cleansers
After a week of Public Service Announcements, it's time to turn the page and move on to something slightly less tacky. Fashion Week has started and Pantone - the mysterious, all-powerful cabal - has just released their Fall 2011 colors. Pretty, right? The colors make me think of a Palm Spring resort in the 60s. ...

Public Service Announcement #9: The Literacy Edition 2

Public Service Announcement #9: The Literacy Edition
As I mentioned in last week's Friday Feets, this week is another themed week. So brace yourself, because this will be a week of ... Public Service Announcements. 99% of the time, I'm amazed at how well Christian Audigier understands his target demographic. The other 1% of the time, he makes Ed Hardy bookmarks. I ...

Friday Feets: Snow Day 6

Friday Feets: Snow Day
New York got 19 inches of snow the other day. In related news, I spent this afternoon in my parents' backyard enjoying the 75° weather here in Los Angeles. In honor of yet another beautiful day here in Southern California, today's Friday Feets theme is ... Left: Old Navy Flip Flops - $3.50 Center: Cole ...

© 2009-2017 You Want Me To Wear What? All Rights Reserved -- Copyright notice by Blog Copyright