Shut Up is the New You’re Insufferable 2

Shut Up is the New You're Insufferable
I rarely judge people for what they wear. If I see someone wearing something I've posted on this blog, my response is generally "Oh, so that's how it's supposed to look." However. If I see you wearing this shirt, there is a 90% chance I'm going to think you're an asshole. You'll get a 10% ...

Planned Partydress

Planned Partydress
This dress is called the "Plannin' and Dreamin'" Dress. My first thought upon seeing it: I didn't realize ModCloth was starting a maternity line. There's no mention of impending offspring in the description, but I'm not convinced. The skirt portion dwarfs the mannequin's torso. If not for the fact that everyone knows mannequins reproduce by ...

© 2009-2020 You Want Me To Wear What? All Rights Reserved -- Copyright notice by Blog Copyright